If you think you’d like to take up some volunteer work at a Lifeline South Coast Shop, we gratefully welcome new volunteers every day.
Your few hours volunteering can and will save lives!
Volunteer in a Lifeline Shop
We couldn’t run our Lifeline Shops without the help of our incredible volunteers. Our volunteers come from every walk of life — it takes all ages and ability to ensure our shops look great and run smoothly.
Our Lifeline Shops directly support us to operate our 24-hour 13 11 14 Lifeline Crisis Line, which answers over 30,000 calls every year across the Illawarra and South Coast.
Becoming a volunteer is a chance for you to brush up on your retail skills, learn something new, and help strengthen your local community. And remember, just a couple of hours a week for you could be life-changing to people in crisis.
We have a range of volunteer roles available:
- Customer service
- Stock sorting and pricing
- Visual merchandising/stock presentation
- Preparing donations for the shop floor
- Truck drivers
What’s in it for you?
- Meet new & wonderful people and make new friends
- Give back to your community
- Personal & professional growth
- Build confidence and learn new skills
- Gain valuable retail experience
- Training and development opportunities
- Improve your CV
- Know that by volunteering you really are making a difference!
19 Ellen Street, Wollongong NSW 2500
191-193 Princes Highway, Corrimal NSW 2518
66 Worrigee St, Nowra NSW 2541