Lifeline has a range of useful fact sheets and tool kits available on several mental health concerns.
Quick reference fact sheets
- Coping with community crisis or natural disaster
- Issues for young people
- What are family and relationship problems
- What are loneliness and isolation
- What is family violence
- What is financial pressure
- What is help seeking
- What is loss and grief
- What is problem gambling
- What is stress
- What is substance misuse and addiction
- What is suicide bereavement
- Getting through the drought
- Carers of people with mental illness
- Coping with loss and change in a community after a natural disaster
- Coping with sorrow, loss and grief
- Domestic Violence
- Help when you are feeling down
- Helping someone at risk of suicide
- Helping your children cope with the after effects of a natural disaster
- Men experiencing difficult times
- Overcoming stress
- Panic attacks
- Suicide prevention information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Survivors of suicide
We are here to help you
Lifeline has a range of useful fact sheets and toolkits available on several mental health concerns.
We have a list of resources and telephone contacts that you can access to help you.
Lifeline South Coast offers suicide prevention training for people from all walks of life.