Connection. Compassion. Hope.
– – Work with us
Lifeline South Coast provides the opportunity to connect with a diverse, dedicated, and friendly group of people who are committed to ensuring that no person in Australia has to face their darkest moments alone.
Our mission is to empower and support our communities to be suicide-safe through connection, compassion and hope.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions. We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
See current opportunities
Dapto Retail Team Leader
About the role
We are seeking someone who is motivated to help Lifeline South Coast achieve its mission through our local shops, which provide crucial funding to our range our services and activities.
If you love op-shopping, are committed to providing a quality customer experience and enjoy working with a diverse team this is the right job for you!
In return, you will be supported by our experienced retail team to achieve success, have access to Lifeline South Coast training and know your efforts are making a meaningful and positive impact on your local community.
Selection criteria for our ideal Team Leader candidate:
– experience working in a retail or customer service environment
– experience working with volunteers
– experience managing and growing a team, including developing and maintaining a positive workplace culture
– great communication skills, including with staff working at other locations
– open to receiving and giving effective feedback
– a flexible and adaptable approach to challenges and changes in the workplace
– ability to implement and maintain a safe working environment
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your current resume, together with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
Please visit https://lifelinesouthcoast.org.au/about/careers/ for the role position description.
Application closing date: Sunday October 29
Dapto Shop Team Leader