Connection. Compassion. Hope.
Work with us
Lifeline South Coast provides the opportunity to connect with a diverse, dedicated, and friendly group of people who are committed to ensuring that no person in Australia has to face their darkest moments alone.
Our mission is to empower and support our communities to be suicide-safe through connection, compassion and hope.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions. We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
See current opportunities
Assistant Team Leader – Nowra
We have an exciting part-time management position available for an experienced retailer in our new Nowra Shop. We are looking for a people-focused person who will embrace the opportunity to assist the Team Leader Nowra in leading a volunteer team in sales, sorting and stock with donated recycled goods.
- Proven recent experience in managing a team (essential)
- Experience working in a Profit for Purpose environment and a demonstrated ability to lead a team of volunteers (desirable)
- A result focused, proactive, strongly collaborative style
- Awareness of clothing labels and quality
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring in the workplace
- Experience being a role model for effective Workplace Health and Safety
To read the position description, click here. To apply please send a copy of your current resume, together with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.