WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRADING MANAGER
This is an exciting opportunity to join Lifeline South Coast in a retail management position and support a local charity that has been saving lives for nearly 50 years.
The Trading Manager will develop and expand the business interests of Lifeline South Coast. You will lead and manage the day to day operations of the multiple trading sites (currently two retail shops) to achieve business plans and budget goals. You will be in charge of three Big Book Fairs a year, our main fundraiser. You know the importance of providing a safe workplace for all workers.
Selection criteria for the role include:
- Experience in managing staff at multiple sites in line with core KPIs
- Ability to foster an ongoing positive culture amongst staff and volunteers
- Knowledge on how to meet and exceed profit-for-purpose targets
- Demonstrated experience in being a role model for effective Workplace Health and Safety
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working in a Profit for Purpose environment
- Retail background
You will be rewarded with a salary starting from $70,000 + superannuation + company vehicle + benefits from salary packaging.
To apply: please send your application addressing the selection criteria and your resume as soon as possible to email@example.com. More information on our organisation can be found on www.lifelinesouthcoast.org.au.
For volunteering opportunities please visit the volunteer page