NEW LOCATION IN WOLLONGONG
Donations at our Book Warehouse
Important: Unanderra books has now moved to 19 Auburn Street, Wollongong.
Thank you for thinking of us. Your donation helps us help others in the community.
Donation check list
- Clean resalable books / items
- Books / items to be packed flat in boxes no more than 10 kg in weight.
- If you don’t have boxes please place your books / items in cloth bags
- We do not accept encyclopaedia sets or old magazines.
- If the books / items are damaged or soiled we are unable to accept them due to the high cost in recycling them
19 Auburn Street, Wollongong (From Monday 4 April)
Weekdays between 8:30am – 2:30pm.
Please do not leave donations outside the above times/days.
Important: Unanderra books has been CLOSED.
Large Donations / Pick-ups
If you have large quantities of books please email the Lifeline Book Team at email@example.com. Lifeline South Coast can arrange for our donations courier to come and collect your donations – which need to be left outside in their boxes/bags easily accessible in the driveway. This will ensure the safety of everyone, our donations courier will not be entering your house for collection.
Donating at the event
You can donate your books at the Lifeline South Coast Big Book Fair, so please see one of our volunteers at the event for assistance.