When you donate to and buy at Lifeline Shops, you are helping save lives.
Donations to our Lifeline Shops
We are always accepting clean, good-quality items. As a general rule, if you’d give it to a friend, you can donate it!
Funds from the sale of your donation in a Lifeline Shop go directly to Lifeline programs that help people in need, including our 24-hour 13 11 14 Crisis Support Line. As a bonus, donating to Lifeline can help to save the planet by giving a second life to your pre-loved items and keeping them out of landfill.
Where to donate
- Drop items off in person: Find your nearest Lifeline op shop and bring your items by during trading hours. Please do not leave items outside the shop. They may be damaged or stolen.
- Drop off at a donation bin: Clothes donations and small goods can be dropped at one of our donation bins (locations below). Please remember that your donation must fit in the bin. If you come across a full bin, please do not leave donations outside of the bin.
What to donate
- Clothes: We accept good quality, wearable clothing, shoes and accessories with no rips, stains or tears. Bagged up in lots (ie women’s, men’s and children’s items) is great!
- Books: All books in good condition are accepted.
- Bric-a-brac: Wine racks, candelabras, crockery or any other curios and ornaments are welcome as donations.
What happens to my donation?
Donation Bin Locations
Bulli Beach Carpark (Trinity Row)
Lifeline Corrimal Shop (Bertram Lane)
Minnamurra Waste Depot (Riverside Drive)
Berry (Carpark behind IGA on Queens Street)
Shoalhaven Heads Post Office (Shoalhaven Heads Road)